General Admission Requirements
Applicants must have a First Class or Second Class (Upper or Lower Division) honours degree preferably in the Social Sciences from a recognised university or an equivalent approved by the Institute.
Applicants with final certificates from any of the following professional bodies; ICA (Ghana), ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA may be considered to pursue the M.Sc. Local Government Financial Management Programme. Applicants with Third Class honours degree with a minimum of five years relevant working experience may be considered for admission subject to:
- Providing introductory letter from an employer or showing any other proof of relevant employment.
- Passing an entrance examination conducted by the Institute. For purposes of assessing an applicant's eligibility, he or she may in addition to the above be required to attend and pass an admissions interview conducted by the Institute.
Programme Duration, Sessions and Location:
- Masters Programmes are Two (2) Academic-Year duration
- Accra and Tamale campuses
- Candidates may indicate their preferences for lecture sessions for each programme as follows:
Mode of Application