The aim was to welcome officially the new staff and to recount the strategic directions and key issues for academic work of the institute. These include governance and institutional arrangements and responsibilities of faculty staff including overview of the faculty. They were led in brainstorming activities to clearly map out the strategic stes towards the establishment of a world class faculty and departments.
The new staff are:
- Dr. Martin Kudwo Akotey (PhD Sociology, University of Ghana)
- Dr. Stephen Omari (PhD Environmental Science, University of Ghana)
- Dr. Kwabena Boateng (PhD Sociology, University of Ghana)
- Dr. Rudolf Awortwe-Abban (PhD Development Studies, ISS, Netherlands)
- Dr. Kwasi Peprah Anarfi (PhD Human Geography, Bournemouth University, UK)